Want to know How to Boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery Mode.
Maxwest Nitro 55C Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Nitro 55C Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Maxwest logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Maxwest Nitro 55C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Maxwest Nitro 55C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery