Are you wondering How to Boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery Mode.
Archos 70b Titanium Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 70b Titanium Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Archos logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed until the Archos 70b Titanium boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Archos 70b Titanium USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Archos 70b Titanium into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery