Are you looking for the instructions on How to Boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery Mode? Then your search ends here; on this page, we have shared instructions on how to boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery Mode.
Archos 97 Platinum HD Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 97 Platinum HD Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Archos logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed until the Archos 97 Platinum HD boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Archos 97 Platinum HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Archos 97 Platinum HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery