Are you wondering How to Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode.
BlackView S8 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BlackView S8 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the BlackView Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and click the Power button once.
Boot BlackView S8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the BlackView S8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot BlackView S8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery