Are you looking for the instructions on How to Boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode? Then your search ends here; on this page, we have shared instructions on how to boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode.
BLU Amour D290a Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
BLU Amour D290a Factory Mode is a hidden mode that helps test the device and clear eMMC.
Boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Amour D290a Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release all buttons and press Volume Up once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the BLU Amour D290a USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot BLU Amour D290a into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery