Are you wondering How to Boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode.
BLU Dash L4 LTE Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
BLU Dash L4 LTE Factory Mode is a hidden mode that helps test the device and clear eMMC.
Boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Dash L4 LTE Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the BLU Dash L4 LTE USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot BLU Dash L4 LTE into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery