Want to know How to Boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery Mode.
BMobile AX685 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX685 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons once you see the Android Boot Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to select Recovery Mode from the list of Boot Options and press Volume Down to confirm.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the BMobile AX685 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot BMobile AX685 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery