Are you wondering How to Boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Coolpad Cool Play 7 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Coolpad Cool Play 7 Download Mode allows users to flash ROM, Kernel, root packages (SuperSU), and perform system updates. It also helps restore the device to stock firmware from a custom firmware.
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Coolpad Cool Play 7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Coolpad Cool Play 7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery