Want to know How to Boot Doogee X6 into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Doogee X6 into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode.
Doogee X6 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Doogee X6 Factory Mode is a hidden mode that helps test the device and clear eMMC.
Boot Doogee X6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Doogee X6 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Doogee X6 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Doogee Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Doogee X6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Doogee X6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Doogee X6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery