Are you wondering How to Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, and Download Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, and Download Mode.
Honor 20 Lite Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Honor 20 Lite Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode is used to re-flash system partitions on the device. It is an alternative to the recovery mode but is more advanced. It helps to modify or write data directly to your device's flash memory.
Honor 20 Lite Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode can be used to unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery (CWM, TWRP, Philz, etc.), flash stock ROM, flash custom image files, and more.
Honor 20 Lite Download Mode allows users to flash ROM, Kernel, root packages (SuperSU), and perform system updates. It also helps restore the device to stock firmware from a custom firmware.
Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode.
Boot Honor 20 Lite Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Honor 20 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery