Are you wondering How to Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode.
Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Fastboot Mode on the screen.
- In this mode, select Recovery by using the Volume key to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery