Are you wondering How to Boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery Mode.
Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Kyocera logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Kyocera Digno Rafre KYV36 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery