Want to know How to Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode.
Lava Xtron+ Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Xtron+ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- After that still maintain all buttons and connect USB cable with your tablet then after a while unplug this USB cable.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release all buttons.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Lava Xtron+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery