Are you wondering How to Boot LG F60 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot LG F60 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
LG F60 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
LG F60 Download Mode allows users to flash ROM, Kernel, root packages (SuperSU), and perform system updates. It also helps restore the device to stock firmware from a custom firmware.
Boot LG F60 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG F60 into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG F60 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG F60 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the LG F60 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot LG F60 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot LG F60 into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Up + Power button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.