Are you wondering How to Boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, Download Mode, and Factory Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, Download Mode, and Factory Mode.
LG Spree Cricket K120 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
LG Spree Cricket K120 Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode is used to re-flash system partitions on the device. It is an alternative to the recovery mode but is more advanced. It helps to modify or write data directly to your device's flash memory.
LG Spree Cricket K120 Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode can be used to unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery (CWM, TWRP, Philz, etc.), flash stock ROM, flash custom image files, and more.
LG Spree Cricket K120 Download Mode allows users to flash ROM, Kernel, root packages (SuperSU), and perform system updates. It also helps restore the device to stock firmware from a custom firmware.
LG Spree Cricket K120 Factory Mode is a hidden mode that helps test the device and clear eMMC.
Boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When LG logo appears, release the Power button while keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the device boots into Factory Mode. Use Volume keys to choose “Yes” and Power button to select the option (perform the operation).
Boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Spree Cricket K120 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the LG Spree Cricket K120 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot LG Spree Cricket K120 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery