Are you wondering How to Boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery Mode.
Maxwest Gravity 55 Go Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Once the screen is turned on, release Volume Down key and hold down Volume Up key to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Maxwest Gravity 55 Go USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Maxwest Gravity 55 Go into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery