Want to know How to Boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery Mode.
Micromax Funbook P255 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Micromax Funbook P255 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Micromax Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Down to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Micromax Funbook P255 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Micromax Funbook P255 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery