Want to know How to Boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery Mode.
Multilaser G2 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Multilaser G2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Multilaser Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Multilaser G2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Multilaser G2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery