Want to know How to Boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Nothing Phone (2) Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Nothing Phone (2) Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode is used to re-flash system partitions on the device. It is an alternative to the recovery mode but is more advanced. It helps to modify or write data directly to your device's flash memory.
Nothing Phone (2) Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode can be used to unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery (CWM, TWRP, Philz, etc.), flash stock ROM, flash custom image files, and more.
Boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery Mode.
Boot Nothing Phone (2) Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Nothing logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Nothing Phone (2) USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Nothing Phone (2) into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery