Are you wondering How to Boot Oppo A16s into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Oppo A16s into Recovery Mode.
Oppo A16s Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Oppo A16s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oppo A16s into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo A16s Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oppo A16s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Oppo A16s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Oppo A16s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery