Want to know How to Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery Mode and Download Mode or Odin Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery Mode and Download Mode or Odin Mode.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Download Mode or Odin Mode allows users to flash ROM, Kernel, root packages (SuperSU), and perform system updates. It also helps restore the device to stock firmware from a custom firmware.
Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery Mode.
Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Samsung logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 Star into Download Mode / Odin Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- You should see the Warning Screen with two options – Volume Up to Continue and Volume Down to Cancel and restart the phone.
- Press Volume Up to boot into Download Mode/Odin Mode.