Are you looking for the instructions on How to Boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery Mode? Then your search ends here; on this page, we have shared instructions on how to boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery Mode.
Sharp Basio Active Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Basio Active Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile and Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sharp logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Sharp Basio Active USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Sharp Basio Active into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery