Are you wondering How to Boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, and Flash Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 into Recovery Mode, Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode, and Flash Mode.
Sony Xperia Z C6603 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Sony Xperia Z C6603 Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode is used to re-flash system partitions on the device. It is an alternative to the recovery mode but is more advanced. It helps to modify or write data directly to your device's flash memory.
Sony Xperia Z C6603 Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode can be used to unlock the bootloader, flash a custom recovery (CWM, TWRP, Philz, etc.), flash stock ROM, flash custom image files, and more.
Sony Xperia Z C6603 Flash Mode lets users flash official firmwares, baseband, and Kernels via Flash tools.
Boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to a PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Sony Xperia Z C6603 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
- Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers and USB Drivers installed on your computer.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command in the Command Prompt window.
adb reboot bootloader