Are you wondering How to Boot Umidigi One into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Umidigi One into Recovery Mode and Factory Mode.
Umidigi One Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Umidigi One Factory Mode is a hidden mode that helps test the device and clear eMMC.
Boot Umidigi One into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Umidigi One into Recovery Mode.
Boot Umidigi One Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Umidigi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Umidigi One into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Umidigi One USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Umidigi One into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery