Are you wondering How to Boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery Mode.
Uoogou M4 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Uoogou M4 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Uoogou M4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Uoogou M4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery