Are you wondering How to Boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery Mode.
Virgin Mobile n800 Awe Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery Mode.
Boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Virgin Mobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Virgin Mobile n800 Awe USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Virgin Mobile n800 Awe into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery