Are you wondering How to Boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery Mode.
Vivo Y35A Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y35A Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume UP + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Vivo logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Vivo Y35A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Vivo Y35A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery