Are you looking for the instructions on How to Boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery Mode? Then your search ends here; on this page, we have shared instructions on how to boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery Mode.
Weiimi V100 Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Weiimi V100 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Weiimi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Weiimi V100 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Weiimi V100 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery