Are you looking for the instructions on How to Boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery Mode? Then your search ends here; on this page, we have shared instructions on how to boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery Mode.
Yezz Andy 5T Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery Mode.
Boot Yezz Andy 5T Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Yezz Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Yezz Andy 5T USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Yezz Andy 5T into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery