Want to know How to Boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery Mode.
Yezz Liv 1S Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery Mode.
Boot Yezz Liv 1S Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Yezz Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Yezz Liv 1S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Yezz Liv 1S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery