Are you wondering How to Boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery Mode.
ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery