Want to know How to Boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery Mode? Check out the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery Mode.
BLU Life Pure Mini L220a Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Menu and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the BLU logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the BLU Life Pure Mini L220a USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot BLU Life Pure Mini L220a into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery