Are you wondering How to Boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery Mode? Then, follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery Mode.
Realme Pad X 5G Recovery Mode allows a user to troubleshoot and fix problems with their device. In addition, recovery mode can access some core functions of the device, such as factory resetting the device, wiping cache, Installing updates, backup and restoring data, flash root packages and other zip mods, etc.
Boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Realme Pad X 5G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Realme logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, install the Realme Pad X 5G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows computer.
- Now, enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing, go to Settings → About Phone and tap on Build Number about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to computer and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Now, enter the below command in CMD to boot Realme Pad X 5G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery